Which is the only mammal capable of flying?
What is the name of Johnny Hart’s stone-age comic strip?
Saturday October 26
The Social Life Committee at Pope John XXIII invites you to a night of fun and laughter.
Please arrive by 6:30 pm to get seated and orientated.
Rules will be reviewed around 6:50pm.
The competition begins promptly at 7pm.
Tables (teams) will be composed of six players.
Sign up after all masses beginning October 5 and ending October 20 or until tables are filled. You may also sign up by emailing the church office.
You may do so as a group of six or as individuals.
Individuals will be assigned to a table if necessary.
- Sign up early; space is limited.
- Beverages and some snacks will be provided.
- Participants may bring their own snacks/food/beverages.
- Prizes awarded to first and last place tables.
- Questions? Call Mike at 622-1774.