What phrase do the letters “AWOL” represent?
Bruce Banner is the alter ego for which hero?
Saturday December 2
The Social Life Committee at Pope John XXIII invites you to a night of fun and laughter.
Please arrive by 6 p.m. to get seated and orientated.
Rules will be reviewed around 6:20.
The competition begins promptly at 6:30.
Tables (teams) will be composed of six players.
Sign up after all masses beginning Nov. 11 and ending November 25 or until tables are filled. You may also sign up by emailing the church office.
You may do so as a group of six or as individuals.
Individuals will be assigned to a table if necessary.
- Sign up early; space is limited.
- Beverages and some snacks will be provided.
- Participants may bring their own snacks/food/beverages.
- Prizes awarded to first and last place tables.
- Questions? Call Mike at 622-1774.